Articles tagged with your search phrase
- Have We Reached a Turning Point for Stocks? Tuesday Was the Worst Day for the Stock Market in 6 Months
- ... reached a key turning point. So much of the post-election stock market rally was based purely on hope, and meanwhile, the underlying economic numbers have continued to deteriorate. Corporate earnings are ...
- Last Updated on 22 March 2017
- The Upcoming Trade War Between the U.S. and China Will Be the Biggest in the History of the Planet
- ... trade with China and other countries. But the situation must also be handled delicately, because trade disruptions could bring substantial short-term economic pain. Prior to winning the election, Trump threatened ...
- Last Updated on 21 March 2017
- 12 Reasons Why the Federal Reserve May Have Just Made the Biggest Economic Mistake Since the Last Financial Crisis
- ... the Federal Reserve lowers interest rates, it becomes less expensive to borrow money, and that tends to stimulate more economic activity. But when the Federal Reserve raises rates, that makes it more expensive ...
- Last Updated on 16 March 2017
- How the Federal Reserve Is Setting Up Trump for a Recession, a Housing Crisis and a Stock Market Crash
- ... economic problems will never be fixed. For an extended analysis of this point, please see this article. In this piece, I explain why the Federal Reserve is currently setting the stage for a ...
- Last Updated on 14 March 2017
- $21,714 for Every Man, Woman and Child in the World – This Global Debt Bomb Is Ready to Explode
- ... be in the midst of an epic economic depression right now. Instead of taking our pain in the short-term, we have sold future generations of Americans as debt-slaves, and if they get the chance someday they ...
- Last Updated on 13 March 2017
- A Third of All U.S. Shopping Malls Are Projected to Close as 'Space Available' Signs Go Up All Over America
- ... completely disconnected from economic reality. We live at a time when middle class consumers are tapped out. According to one recent survey, 57 percent of all Americans do not even have enough ...
- Last Updated on 07 March 2017
- Why Are Wal-Mart and Boeing Laying Off Workers if the U.S. Economy Is in Good Shape?
- ... wondering how anyone could possibly be talking about economic trouble right now. But if you live in economically depressed areas of Appalachia or the upper Midwest, it may seem as though the last economic ...
- Last Updated on 12 January 2017
- 11 Very Depressing Economic Realities Donald Trump Will Inherit From Barack Obama
- It would be a grave mistake to understate the amount of damage that has been done to the U.S. economy over the past eight years. In this article, I am going to share some economic numbers with you ...
- Last Updated on 16 November 2016
- The Election of Donald Trump Is Already Having an Enormous Impact on the Economy
- ... greatly, and bank stocks are way up. But not all of the economic news is good news. Unlike stocks, bonds have reacted very negatively to Trump's election victory. The past week has been an absolute bloodbath ...
- Last Updated on 15 November 2016
- Donald Trump to Michiganders: 'Just Look at the Devastation'
- During a speech Monday in Warren, Michigan, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump once again rolled out his urban renewal plan, his "New Deal for Black America," and his economic plan to spur job ...
- Last Updated on 01 November 2016
- 19 Signs That American Families Are Being Economically Destroyed
- ... middle class is rapidly shrinking and dependence on the government is at an all-time high. Even as we stand at the precipice of the next great economic crisis, we continue to make the same mistakes. In ...
- Last Updated on 08 July 2016
- Dodd-Frank Must Go if Prosperity Is to Be Unleashed
- ... financial choices and end the possibility of future bailouts for millionaire bankers with our money. Justin Posey is the communications manager for the Institute for Economic Freedom and Opportunity and ...
- Last Updated on 01 March 2017
- Silver and Gold: What the Precious Metals Market Says About President-Elect Trump
- ... anticipated, it didn't take long for market participants to recalibrate their expectations and surmise, at least temporarily, that economic prospects under a President Trump were favorable. Stocks reversed ...
- Last Updated on 18 November 2016
Total: 13 results found.
Use Desktop Layout
© Copyright 2017 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.