President Donald Trump will be sending Second Lady Karen Pence on her first diplomatic assignment this weekend.
Later Friday, the wife of Vice President Mike Pence was set to lead a presidential delegation to Austria, which will be hosting the Special Olympics World Winter Games. She is expected to take part in the Opening Ceremony on Saturday and also will take in the snowboarding competition.
The Special Olympics World Winter Games are taking place in Graz, Schladming and Ramsau in Austria with approximately 3,000 Special Olympics athletes from 110 nations participating. The presidential delegation will include:
- United States Charge d'Affaires to Austria Eugene Young
- State Department Special Advisor to Transition Charles Glazer
- Katherine Henderson, special assistant to the president for presidential personnel
- Tennessee First Lady Crissy Haslam
- Former Special Olympics athlete Loretta Claiborne
Pence and the delegation will return to the U.S. on Sunday.
Readers are Leaders! Subscribe now and get 3 magazines for the price of 1. Get Charisma, Ministry Today and SpiritLed Woman all for $24. YES - Sign me up!
3 Reasons Why you should read Life in the Spirit. 1) Get to know the Holy Spirit. 2) Learn to enter God's presence 3) Hear God's voice clearly! Click here to draw closer to God!